Ophthalmic knowledge and expertise are at the forefront of our service and care.
Our team consists of a professional team of ophthalmologists, anaesthetists, nurses and administration staff and together we pride ourselves on the care we give. We have back up support from other disciplines at Northwest Veterinary Specialists and Liverpool Small Animal Teaching Hospital, which are both a short distance away.
We have a wide range of equipment and facilities to aid in our medical, surgical and diagnostic approach to treating eye conditions.
Our equipment includes (but is not restricted to)
- Direct and indirect ophthalmoscopy
- Slit lamp biomicroscopy
- High resolution ultrasound biomicroscopy
- Omnigen/corneal/conjunctival grafting
- Corneal cross linking
- Endoscopic cyclophotocoagulation and head mounted laser
- Ahmed glaucoma valve implantation
- Top range anaesthetic equipment (including pulse oximetry, invasive/non-invasive blood pressure monitoring, capnography, electrocardiography, peripheral nerve stimulation, positive pressure ventilation)